BUZZBOX® RETRO FRIDGE GIVEAWAY
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
OFFERED ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO RESIDE LEGALLY IN ONE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR DC.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The buzzbox® Retro Fridge Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by buzzbox premium cocktails, inc.(the “Sponsor”) begins at 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 1st, 2022, and ends at 11:59 P.M. PT on November 30, 2022 (the “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who reside legally in one of the 50 United States or DC (collectively, the “Eligibility Area”). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or any of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, printers, suppliers, or any retailers/distributors of alcohol beverages, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, and the “steps” of each (if any), regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All determinations of eligibility will be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and may be made at any time. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is intended for viewing and participation within the Eligibility Area only. Do not participate in the Sweepstakes unless you reside legally within the Eligibility Area. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Eligibility Area, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES AGREEMENT: By participating in the sweepstakes, each participant represents and warrants that they: [a] has read these official rules, and agrees to be bound by them, and by the interpretations of these official rules by the sponsor and its designees, and by the decisions of the sponsor and its designees, which are final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes; [b] agrees to release and hold harmless the releasees as further detailed in section 8; [c] acknowledges compliance with these official rules; [d] warrants that all information provided by participant in connection with the sweepstakes is true, accurate and complete; and [e] agrees to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. TO ENTER: To enter, visit buzzbox.com/retrofridge (the “Website”) during the Entry Period, locate the Sweepstakes entry form, provide the required entry information, and submit the entry form so it is received no later than 11:59 P.M. PT on November 30, 2022. By doing so, you will earn one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes (a “Registration Entry”). Note that the opportunity to earn one or more additional entries will also be made available on the entry form (where any of these additional entry methods, as well as a Registration Entry, may be considered an “Entry Action”, for purposes of these Official Rules). If you would like to earn one or more additional entries, follow the Website’s instructions to complete one or more of the corresponding additional Entry Actions. If you have submitted a Registration Entry and have left the Website, but would like to return to the entry form to complete any remaining available Entry Actions, follow the Website’s instructions to provide your email address again and access the entry form again. All Entry Actions must be completed no later than 11:59 P.M. PT on November 30, 2022. Note that if you choose to earn an entry by signing up for Sponsor’s email newsletter, you may opt out of receiving future email newsletters from Sponsor via the opt-out link provided in each such email. The decision to subsequently opt out of receiving Sponsor’s email newsletter will not affect eligibility in the Sweepstakes.
Limit one entry per person and/or email address, per Entry Action. Entries will be disqualified if they are late, incomplete and/or in excess of the stated entry limits. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes. The use of any device or technique to automate participation in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, participation using any bot, macro, script, hack, on-line sweepstakes service or form-filling software (or any other devices or techniques intended to automate any part of participation in the Sweepstakes) is prohibited. Participation by any means which subvert the participation process as described herein will be void. If Sponsor or its designee, in its sole discretion, determines that any participant has used any device or technique to automate or subvert the participation process or participation limits, all participation by that participant will be void and future participation attempts by the participant at issue may be blocked. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor upon submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the email account by the email service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Note that free internet access is available at most public libraries. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that by participating via mobile phone, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
5. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: On or around December 1, 2022, buzzbox cocktails will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries to select the potential winner. Potential winner will be notified in accordance with Section 7 below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) Grand Prize will be made available, consisting of one (1) retro style mini fridge.
See Section 7 below for winner notification details.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The name of a potential winner and/or their social media name and/or “handles” may be announced online prior to verification; however, any such announcement is not a guarantee of eligibility. Potential winner will be notified by email at the email address provided at the time of entry, by Sponsor. Any such email message will instruct the potential winner to reply as specified within forty-eight hours after the time that the notification email was sent. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify themselves, confirm their eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide their complete contact information within such forty-eight-hour period, or they will be disqualified. A potential winner must submit a copy of their government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Winner will also be required to return a properly completed IRS W-9 form within the time period specified by Sponsor, and such winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 issued in their name for the actual value of prizes received by the winner. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence will be required to claim a prize. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Any winner, potential winner or guest may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and if time allows, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry, or for any change of such contact information after entry submission.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfers or cash redemption of non-cash prizes. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes, and any incremental income taxes) in connection with the Grand Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein or in any applicable manufacturer’s warranty information, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the sweepstakes, participants hereby release and hold harmless sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gleam.io, together with their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, printers, and suppliers, as well as any distributors and retailers of alcohol beverages, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and assigns of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “releasees”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the sweepstakes or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity (including without limitation the removal from any website of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials), or resulting directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, participation in, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by sponsor of personally identifiable information of the participants. Without limiting the foregoing, the sweepstakes, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any sweepstakes-related website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. GENERAL: Releases and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled entries, registration forms, release forms or any other documents; (b) technical errors, failures, or interruptions related to computers, hardware, software, programming, servers, providers, networks, or telephones; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including the inability to submit entries or other disruption related to Internet or wireless traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or device from entrant’s access of the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic, (e) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Sweepstakes users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (f) any printing errors or human errors, including but not limited to any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries or announcement of winners; or (g) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Releasees are not responsible for the actions of participants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including participants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Participation must be made by the participant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or any deficiency in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, including its administration. When terms such as “may” are used in the Terms and Conditions, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
11. PUBLICITY: By participating, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements regarding the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Materials”), for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of the Materials.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND NO CLASS RELIEF: By participating, each participant agrees that (except where prohibited, and except with respect to the protection and enforcement of the intellectual property rights of the Releasees and their rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or equitable relief) any claim, cause of action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The arbitration shall be conducted in Riverside County, California, and the Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, shall apply. The arbitration award shall be final and exclusive, and the prevailing party in the arbitration may file an action in court to confirm and to enforce the arbitration award. Any such action, or any claim, cause of action or proceeding not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section, shall be filed and adjudicated in a state or federal court in Riverside County, California, and all parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. Entrants irrevocably waive any rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and any defense of forum non conveniens. Should either party pursue any other judicial or administrative action with respect to any matter included within the scope of this binding arbitration provision, the responding party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of such action. Further, by participating, each participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
14. SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
The Sweepstakes in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Sponsor: buzzbox premium cocktails, inc., 42625 Jackson Street, Bldg 111, Indio, CA 92203
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Premixed cocktails, alc. 12-14% by vol.